Sunday, December 4, 2011

Leather nether set for rogue and druid

Hi, I noticed that since patch went live the number of visitors on my blog is noticeably higher, so I wanted to remind what I've written in the first post - If you have any suggestions or if there is a specific look that you would want for your transmogrification set (it can be anything, colour, style, type) I would love to hear your suggestions and requests :) And a quick reminder about my English - not perfect, so please correct me if you notice any mistakes :) Let's proceed to the second set from my nether-themed series, the leather nether (:D) set.
Shoulder - Mantle of Shadowy Embrace
Chest - Skystalker's Tunic
Waist - Girdle of Treachery
Legs - Cinderweb Leggings - about this, I'm aware that this pants drop in Firelands, moreover they only drop in heroic Firelands (the normal version has wrong color). As you probably noticed, my sets are created by choosing the best matching items, not the ones that are easy to get. Maybe later I will make series about good looking and easy to get items, but not now :P
Feet - Nethershade Boots
Hands - Windslayer Wraps
Dagger - Flesh-Carving Scalpel
One-Hand Sword - Edge of Cosmos - imo one of the better looking weapons in game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment