Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cloth nether set for mage, priest and warlock

Hello :) Were you as excited as I was when the patch finally came live? I sure was very excited! The new dungeons are really great and the lore behind them very interesting, it's a nice change after the uber-boring zandalari tribe dungeons :) And we can transmogrify our gear, yay! So for all of you who are here looking for a great transmogrification outfits - this time I give you the nether-themed series. In this series I will show you the set that I finally decided to use for my hunter, but not all at once, first the cloth set :)
Shoulder - Mana-Sphere Shoulderguards
Chest - Hallowed Garments
Waist - Belt of False Dignity
Feet - Magister's Boots
Hands - Energis Armwraps
Staff - Exodar Life-Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment