Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mail forest elf set for hunter

This is one of the sets that I made for my hunter main and personally I really like it. I'm a big fan of "Lord of the Rings", I like this kind of fantasy climates and I think this set has this fantasy look in it. It can't be used by shaman, as there are class-specified items like helm that can be used only by hunter.
Head - Savage Gladiator's Chain Helm
Shoulders - Mantle of Moss, Wrap of the Valley Glades or Bloodthirsty Drgonscale Shoulders, all share the same model
Chest - Soldier's Armor, if you want something that covers up whole chest Vest of the True Companion or Bloodthirsty Dragonscale Chest is also a good match
Waist - Ancient Belt
Legs - Hillside Striders or Bloodthirsty Dragonscale Legs, both share the same model
Feet - Shuffling Shoes or Boots of Divided Being, both share the same model
Hands - Gloves of the Passing night or Bloodthirsty Dragonscale Gloves
Back - Marauder's Cloak
Bow - Honorable Longbow
Staff - Explorer's Walking Stick, I chose this one because I wanted my weapon simple, but if you want something more unusual and "shiny" Draenic Wildstaff has nice design

No comments:

Post a Comment