Thursday, November 24, 2011

Mail winter set for hunter and shaman

Another set for my winter-themed series. This time it's mail, and I must say this was one of the first sets that I've made and it inspired me later to do the whole series :) Right now I'm struggling which set to choose for my character, and this one is amongst my favourites, together with forest elf set that I posted earlier :)
Head - Mechanized Snow Goggles, remember to make sure that you are buying mail version of this item
Shoulder - Shoulders of Lightning Reflexes, personally I think this are one of the best looking mail shoulders :)
Chest - Icy Scale Breastplate or Icy Scale Chestguard, both share the same model
Waist - Icy Scale Belt
Legs - Icy Scale Leggings
Feet - Boots of Persistance
Hands - Icy Scale Gauntlets
Bow - Crypt Fiend Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment